Institutions, recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council, have to register their newly enrolled students with Nursing Examination Board, Punjab to be appeared in examination. Only registered students are allowed to sit for the examination.
Terms and Conditions for Nursing Students to be registered with NEB, Punjab:
- Registration files must be sent to this office for registration within a month from the date of selection of candidates.
- Candidates must have 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and in total as well in matriculation and 50% marks in F.S.C (Pre-Medical). However; preference is given to the F.S.C. (Pre-Medical) pass candidates.
- Maximum age limit for admission is 20 years but 5 years age relaxation can be obtained from Health Department.
- Registration file must contain attested and verified copy of matriculation certificate, attested copies of domicile, B. form / I.D. Card, age relaxation certificate (If needed) and three attested photographs in uniform (size 3×4 cm) for each candidate.
- Pay Order / Bank Draft of Rs. 1,000 per candidate in favour of Controller Nursing Examination Board, Punjab, Lahore must be attached with registration file as registration fee.
- Pre registration with Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad should also be reached this office in order to be registered with NEB, Punjab.
- Information regarding students, to be enrolled, should be sent in the attached Performa.
- Registration files must be submitted by the concerned nursing instructor within the prescribed time period, otherwise it will not be accepted.